Would you like to be on court with top professional tennis players this summer?
We are looking for people to help with the running of the WTA & ATP Nottingham Open in June this year. We need a team of people to be part of our scoring team on the following dates
- Saturday 6th June 2015
- Sunday 7th June 2015
- Monday 8th June 2015
- Tuesday 9th June 2015
- Saturday 20th June 2015
- Sunday 21st June 2015
- Monday 22nd June 2015
- Tuesday 23rd June 2015
As part of the scoring team, you will receive
- FREE food and drinks
- Full Nike Kit including trainers
- The best seat in the house to be part of a major international and televised event!
- Additional ground passes for your family
REQUIREMENTS TO BE PART OF THE TEAM
- Aged 13 – 18
- Have a strong understanding of tennis and scoring.
- Be reliable.
- Available a minimum of 4 of the above dates.
- Be available on the selected dates from 9.30am – close of play (approx. 7.30pm depending on weather on light)
- Be available for the training on Saturday 30th May 2015 @ 1pm – 2pm
If you are interested, please get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 07980 003793
Closing date for applications Sunday 3rd May 2015.