Tennis Wales are holding two Volunteer Conferences. These events both North and South will provide additional information on a variety of topics to support the growth and good governance of your venue. There will be split sessions for key roles within your committee such as Welfare Officer and Club Chairpersons, please see below the dates, venues and times for the conference:
- South Wales – Saturday 29th September at Sport Wales, Sophia Gardens, Cardiff 10am to 3pm
- North Wales – Saturday 6th October at the Village Hotel, St Davids Park, Ewloe 10am to 3pm
We will be covering key areas such as:
- Safeguarding - With a session specifically for Welfare Officers to upskill and share best practise
- Building the programme and finding partners to support your venue
- The networking lunch session will provide you with a wide variety of topics to gain more knowledge from external partners that will be attending, and there will also be an opportunity to meet the county committee and discover ways to make your venues more accessible.
We would love to see a handful of people from each venue to benefit from the wide variety of information available on the day. Please click on the link below to book on to the event.
If you have any questions about the day please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of staff at Tennis Wales.