Bucks LTA is keen to support volunteers, coaches and future coaches who are committed to supporting British Tennis. In seeking funding assistance, we also encourage you to gain the support of your club/school/local authority as well as look to apply for additional partnership funding.
To be eligible to apply for Coach Education Financial Assistance you must be:
- Committed to taking and achieving an LTA recognised qualification.
- Committed to being an LTA licensed or registered coach.
- Officially involved within a club, school or local authority tennis programme in Bucks.
- Committed to work as a Coach or Assistant in Bucks for at least the next 12 months.
Regardless of the level of the course you take, Bucks LTA will support one third of the cost. The other two thirds must be supported by the candidate and/or the club or some other form of partnership funding.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Applicant must be officially linked to a tennis club or coaching programme – head coach and club official must sign this application.
- Applications must be submitted prior to the start of the course.
- Grants will only be released upon successful completion of the course – applicant will initially need to cover the full cost of the course. Please send proof of completion and your bank details to the address below to claim the grant which will be paid by BACS into your account.
- Level 3 and above. If the applicant ceases to work in Bucks within 2 years of achieving the award, they will be expected to pay back the grant at the following rates:
Within 6 months 100%
Within 12 months 75%
Within 2 years months 50%
LTA Coach Education Courses are in demand and fill up very quickly – you are advised to book early to secure your place.
Please return the completed form to Rosemary Badman, Soutways, Burkes Crescent, Beaconsfield, HP9 1PD. You may send an initial request by email by completing as much of the form as possible and returning to email@example.com.
The application will be assessed by the County Management Committee and we aim to give a response within 4-6 weeks.
Click HERE to open the application form.