Sarah Borwell will be running a free American University scholarship presentation at Winchester Racquets and Fitness on the 4th June at 7pm.
American University tennis scholarships are on offer to everyone who meets a certain academic and tennis criteria. Everyone can achieve a scholarship, if you work hard on the court and in the classroom.
To find out how you can maximize your chances of gaining a University tennis scholarship, I will be offering free club presentations throughout the summer. A quick guideline below as to what will be discussed and the information needed to stay on the right developmental pathway for your career;
1. Academic criteria needed to be eligible for American University.
2. LTA rating or ITF Ranking required to gain the best scholarship offer for your tennis.
3. How to achieve the best LTA rating or ITF ranking
4. How to achieve a full or partial scholarship
5. What you receive with a full or partial scholarship
6. What it means to be an American university student-athlete
7. How American University can help your tennis and working career
8. How Tennis Smart will help you through the whole process.
Looking forward to meeting all of you and answering any questions you have regarding your own developmental pathway.
Please sign up early, as seats will go quickly.
Contact Sarah Borwell at email@example.com