Tennis Leaders is aimed at 13 years plus and the content is suitable for older juniors just starting out on the tennis career pathway through to adult volunteers looking to support their local coach, referee or club official.
If you have completed the Sports Leaders UK Level 1 Coaching Assistant Award you will still find the first module of great benefit, as it will provide an overview of the sport and help you to put your leadership skills into practice within a tennis environment.
- Introduction to tennis leadership (Core Module) – must do this one before others - 3 hours £15
- Leading a practice session – 2 hours £10
- Helping at a competition – 2 hours £10
- Helping at your school – 2 hours £10
- Volunteering at your tennis venue – 2 hours £10
Sunday 7 September
9.30 – 12 noon – Intro to tennis Leadership – Core Module
1 – 3.30pm - Leading a Practise Session and Helping at your School.
Sunday 2 November
10am-1pm Introduction to Tennis Leadership
1-3pm Helping at a Competition
Sunday 4 January
10am-12 noon Helping at your School;
2-4pm Volunteering at your Tennis Venue
All held at Bromley Tennis Centre, BR6 9SA.
To book please call 01689 880407