Competition search is the way players and parents can find, enter and pay for a competition online. It’s one of the most used areas of the LTA website, with over 2 million visits a year; however it was introduced over 5 years ago and is due for an upgrade. The new competition search tool will go live around the start of August and we wanted to let you know how the improvements will help you to find and enter competitions.
- You will be able to search based on your postcode and the number of miles you wish to travel.
- You will be able to pay for multiple tournaments in one transaction by adding them to your basket.
- You will be able to add tournaments to your watch list so you can be reminded when they open for entry. There will also be a count down clock to let you know how much time you have left to enter
- You will be able to automatically add tournaments to your email diary.
- All competitions will be available in one place; this includes individual tournaments from local to national level and details about over 300 national, county and district league/cup team competitions.
- It will be easier to navigate and quicker for you to find competitions and enter tournaments.
- You will be directed to the most relevant competitions for you.
Watch a video showing the new competition search tool