Clubs, parks and Schools can organise their own Road to Wimbledon at 14U with a rating cap of 7.1. Enter via the paper entry form or online by the 31st Jan 2014.
Any queries please contact: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE SCHOOL AND CLUB/PARKS FORMAT
Events & Eligibility
- Players must be 14 & Under on 31st August 2014.
- Players must be between 7.1 and 10.2 as of 1st April 2014.
- SCHOOLS - Year 7, 8 & 9 separate events for girls and boys.
- Singles knockout tournament with a minimum of 5 players.
- CLUBS / PARKS – Minimum of best of three short sets (first to 4 and match tie-break)
- SCHOOLS - Each match is one set, e.g. 6-4.
- CLUBS / PARKS - The competition entry fee for a club / park is £12 for the boys event or £12 for the girls event of £20 total if both boys and girls are entered payable to your county LTA.
- SCHOOLS - The competition is FREE to enter for all schools in England, Scotland and Wales
Club / Park / Schools Stage
- Tournaments must take place at the start of the summer season (April-June). Club, Parks and Schools organisers sets the date(s).
County Finals on set date agreed by County
- Winner of club, park and schools tournaments will be invited to the county finals (June or July).
National Finals held at Wimbledon 11-16 August 2014
- Winners of the county finals will be invited to the national finals and be joined by winners from the all other county finals.
See more and enter here for Clubs and Parks: http://www.lta.org.uk/players-parents/Competition/Road-to-Wimbledon/Road-to-Wimbledon/Road-to-Wimbledon---Clubs-and-Parks/
See more and enter here for Schools: http://www.lta.org.uk/players-parents/Competition/Road-to-Wimbledon/Road-to-Wimbledon/Road-to-Wimbledon---Schools/